My story

Activity 3

beach | by anda (:

Hawaii Beach with a Palm Tree @flickr
It was a hot, sunny summer day on the islandĀ  of Hawaii. The weather was perfect and the water was calm, or so everyone thought. Since it was so nice, a girl named Rachel and her family were at the beach. Before they came to Hawaii, Rachel’s brother tried to scare her by telling her that there were lots of sharks in the water that they were going to swim in. Once they got to the beach Rachel’s brother, Adam, jumped right in the water. A few minutes later I heard a terrible scream, then I looked in the water to see…

Finish my story in which ever way you like.

3 thoughts on “My story

1. Hey Meriedith!
    Nice post! I can’t wait to finish it! I wish you would have finished you ending sentence though. I wonder if you have ever seen a shark?
    Ella
    Now for the story:
    …….THE SHARK WAS CHASING HER BROTHER! She reached to grab his hand when she slipped of the ledge she had been standing on, and fell into the water. She had to make a decision, she could either go for her brother, or swim out alone. Her heart was pounding as she made the decision to save him. She grabbed his hand and tried swimming but she could not pull him alone. By now, Rachel’s mom had spotted them, and she was now in the water too. Pulling them all to shore. But the shark wasn’t done. He actually JUMPED ONTO SHORE!…………….(Keep the story going!

2. Hey Ella!
    You left a great comment. Actually I have seen a shark once when I was in the ocean with my sister, and it was a bull shark, have you ever seen one? Please leave me more comments, and thanks!