One Place I’ve Been is…

One really cool place I’ve been to is Honduras. I went to Honduras as a stop on a cruise I went on over spring break in 3rd grade. When I was there I went on a tour in a jungle where I fed baby spider monkeys and learned lots about them. On the drive there, I saw lots of different parts of Honduras. When we were there I also went cave tubing. Cave tubing is where you go in an a blowup tube and float around inside of a cave.

Another really cool place I’ve been to is Cancun. Cancun is a city in Mexico. I stayed there for five days. One cool thing I did there is swim with dolphins, manatees, and sea lions.  I went to a place called Dolphin Discovery on an island. There they blocked off some of the water around it and ten put dolphins in one are, sea lions in one, and manatees in another. They took lots of super col pictures us interacting with the dolphins.

The next fun place I go to a lot is Lake Cumberland. I go here a lot during the summer because my grandpa owns two houses there and a boat. My parents own a boat too. Most of my other family members such as my cousins, aunts, and uncles come down there a lot too.Sometimes my neighbors even come. I love to go tubing, on boat rides, and I love to swim.

Honduras Info  Honduras Info

Roatan,Honduras by James Willamor @flickr