It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Hey guys I’m back, and today I’m going to be talking about my plans for Christmas, why I love Christmas, and traditions that my family and I do on Christmas and around Christmas time. Around Christmas time this year I am going to my grandpas house a few weeks before Christmas to see him. Also around that time I will go to my other grandpas house with all of my cousins on that side of the family to eat dinner and give each other gifts. We also do a secret santa that just the grandkids do. Then I always do a family Christmas party with all of my mom’s family where we give each other gifts. Then on Christmas eve I go to church then to my mom’s friend’s house with a bunch of other people that we are friends with and family. I also get to open one present on Christmas eve. Once it’s Christmas day I will open all of my presents then at 11 am I will get on a plane and fly to Florida. There I stay in a house with most of my 1st cousins. Then I will fly back home on the third or the forth.

Now I will be telling you about my family’s traditions. Ever year on new year’s eve we do what I already talked about. We also always have a family Christmas party before Christmas. We usually go to my grandpa’s house on Christmas, but we won’t be this year because he’s leaving for Florida before Christmas. Starting once I was in third grade, when my grandma died, we have always gone on a vacation somewhere and left either on Christmas day or after Christmas.

Finally, I will be talking about why I love Christmas so much. First of all I love how every house in my neighborhood puts up lights and/or decorations outside. I also love how my house looks inside with the trees up. Sometimes Christmas is the only time I get to see some of my family and friends. Also who doesn’t love presents?

X-mas Info   X-mas Info

piece hall by night    by: Craig Chew-Moulding @flickr